Sunday, June 1, 2008

snippets

If anyone ever wondered what it was like to see a model "working it" for the camera, check this video out:



Pretty goofy, eh? I almost didn't make it through the whole thing, but I liked some of the clothes. I think if I were a model, I'd get kind of bored with the shoots, and I might prefer the runway. Although, that can be quite insane backstage, from what I hear.

Today I went to pick up keys for our new apartment! We managed to find a place that was in the right price range, and it's in an awesome location, right around all kinds of good shopping and restaurants. It's not quite ready yet, so I'm antsy right now, not being able to get things going. Hopefully in a day or two!

Also, my coworker is letting me borrow her spinning wheel for an extended period of time. I just cleaned it up last night and tried it out. I am by no means a pro yet, but I'm sure with practice I could have a lot of fun making yarn with it. I was already getting all tickled by the possibilities. I have a giant bag of roving already, so I'm all set! We'll see what happens next...

No comments: